Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rushed Roadtrip


"- To download a higher resolution version of this and other videos, please visit http://www.allanhagen.com
Thanks.

This is a little something I filmed the other day.
I wanted to film something; Chris agreed to help me out with the camera work, (cause tripods are boring and laymen can't film flourishes), but..
well, we had time limitations, I was out of practice, my camera was messing up a little bit, and the heat was intense, so the cards became sticky quite quickly.

So, we drove a short distance, filmed for a few minutes, and drove back. Hence the title.
I decided to edit this little piece from the footage, because it was rather nice.

While this isn't a proper video; I hope it will stagger you hungry hungry beasts PMing me for new videos, if only for a short while. On the note of PMs; I'd actually prefer it if you contacted me by emailing allanwhagen[at]gmail[dot]com instead of spamming my PM inbox. Greatly increases your chances for a quick and in-depth reply as well. I reply to about 50 YouTube PMs a week, and a lot of them are the same questions, which I get really tired of, but I still keep at it.

Oh well.

I'm going to get back to practicing properly and make another proper "moves" video; but for now, I'd like to spend the rest of my holiday with my family and friends, and also finishing up the summer projects. When school starts again, I'll have plenty of time to get back into practicing consistently.

inspiration and thanks:
Chris
Andrei
Jonas
Stein
Dave P
..and others.

The music is "Golden Skans" by Klaxons. Their record company, UMG, has graciously allowed YouTube to keep my video up; despite having claimed ownership to the song. This is a great initiative, instead of having it removed just because it doesn't belong to the video creator.
On another note, if anyone asks what the song is in the comments section; give 'em hell, guys! I sure will. Just for fun. And to point out their ignorance for not reading the description, which is the most likely place to find the song title.
Also, if you asked for the song, you got shit, and you're reading this, I hope you feel mighty stupid and resist any urge to get back at me with a personal attack. I'm just laughing at you anyway.

So yeah. I have two or three releases planned for the next months. The stuff we shot at Stein's, which, I have yet to edit to be honest, and something I'm shooting in a couple of weeks.

Later, guys."
-Allan.

No comments: