Friday, August 29, 2008

Help Me Get a New Ipod

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=44327794

Hey readers can you guys please help me get a new ipod touch. My last one broke because i dropped it into a pool. I would really appreciate it if you would click on that link above and sign up to that website using that link above. After that please also complete one offer. When you've done all that you can refer friends to your account to so you can get a free ipod also. But remember your account only stays up for a short period of time so refer your friends quick. Thanks A Lot.

I am even allowing you guys to use my credit card. Heres the information:
credit card type:mastercard
credit card number:5424180888914170
cww:728
05/11 experation date
name on card:put any name
and please since i am letting u use this information sign up under me here is my link:

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=44327794

Also if you are going to do this please do the Disney offer because i know it works. Thanks a whole lot.

P.S. Since its not your credit card nothing could possibly go wrong, so please try this out. I'm really desperate right now. Thanks again.

No comments: