Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fake Jerry's Nugget Cards!!!!




"These are fake Jerry's nuggets cards bought from Ebay. The seller was jerrynuggetsfan.

Go to http://decknique.net/forums/thread:4912 for info

For those that don't know, Jerry's Nugget cards regularly go for $100-$200 per deck on Ebay." -
trigmexico


"

If any of you have bought cards from jerrynuggetsfan on ebay you had better check them out right now. I just opened one of the "sealed decks" and they are FAKE!!!

No wonder this a-hole has been flooding the market... I feel raped.

I will follow up with info as I find it.

Links and such found later in the thread:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
VID: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LocMnE-KEU8
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Reliable sellers of Jerry's Nuggets by name and ebay id(so far):

I have also bought one no cellophane(as described) deck from Shawn (s.carder) and was very pleased, but he is a slightly unknown entity so far.

Let me know of other reliable sellers cause I know there are more out there." -ANDY

No comments: