Monday, May 5, 2008

BLACKPOOL 2008



***COURTESY OF ALLAN HAGEN***

I promised everyone that I would post the final Blackpool video here, and so here it is. It was a shock this morning; I hadn't expected to find it finished already -- but Allan has spent much of his free time playing with the video. I feel that was very kind of him, considering the little spare time he has. Happy Birthday, mate.

So without further ado, I present to you the final instalment of the trio; "BLACKPOOL 2008". Despite the apparent mental-retardness, I hope you do have fun watching -- it was certainly a great Convention. Thank you to all that attended and made it what it was! I'd also like to thank Dan and Dave Buck for allowing me to post this Clip Shift performance; very kind of them.

Enjoy,
Jordan [Lapping]

No comments: