Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Deckromancy



"In a bid to maximise time in the last week of my holidays, I made this video out of sheer impulse.

Deckromancy is a term that derived from one of my many "wordplay" musings; Deck - obviously, deck of cards and necromancy - divination to summon spirits. To play in line with the "necromancy" part, I chose to film this near some tombstones at Fort Canning Park. Which led to a queer incident after I stepped on a horizontal tomb slab, rain came pouring out of nowhere solely upon me and not the cameraman. The rain only stopped after I got off that tomb slab. =\ Sorry to whoever lying below that tomb!

Location of desekration located at Fort Canning Park, Singapore.
Fugue provided by Satyricon, entitled "The King of The Shadowthrone".
Camerawork and assistance extended from Jordan and Ambrose.

Most of all, sorry for the disturbance, residents of those tombstones!" -Ling Nemesis

No comments: