Friday, February 8, 2008

iPod Touch Review

I just recently got a 16gb iPod Touch and I think that it was a great investment. So here is a short little review I wrote up:

Sound Quality
The sound quality is superb, but if you set the volume too high the earphones start making that scratchy noise. I think it might be just because of the earphones because the earphones aren't too good they are pretty cheap. So I would give the sound quality a 9/10

The Structure

I really like the way the iPod Touch is built. I like how the whole screen is touch and how the back is silver and acts like a mirror. I also like the fact that the front is black. One thing I don't like is......ummm......nothing. =) So for the structure I would give it a 10/10

The Features

I like how the iPod Touch can surf the web because i can stay updated with my blog and other things that would need the internet. I also think that being able to watch videos on youtube on such a small media player is extraordinary. It lets me watch magic videos on the go. One thing that I think might be annoying is that if something accidentally presses on the on/off/hold button it would turn on, but something that would make up for it is that after a set amount of minutes (1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 minutes) it goes into lock mode/hold and it is kind of like sleep mode. I also think it is convenient that there is a GPS, the Weather, Notes, a Calendar, Mail, Contacts, Stocks (For a Business Man), a Clock, a Calculator. I also like how there is like a navigation bar on the bottom of the screen so you can go to music, videos, photos, or iTunes. So I would give this a 10/10

Memory

In my opinion since this is a media player i think the memory of 16gb is too small. I could easily fill up the memory just by putting some movies in it, but I also would like to put songs and movies into it, so I think the memory size should be bigger. But now Apple just released a 32gb one, so for a media player I think 32gb is a good amount of memory. For the memory I would give it an 8/10

Battery Life

I think the battery life of the iPod Touch is very good because it lasts for many hours. So I rate it a 10/10

So overall I would rate the iPod Touch a 9.4/10

*If I think of more I will update this page*

No comments: